My field interviews in the Niger Delta are almost complete so I will be taking some time off to focus on improving my Igbo language here. I will resume blogging once I begin to analyze my field data later this summer. Imela nke ukwu.
Top Posts & Pages
- Postponement of Elections Hurts Democracy in Nigeria wp.me/p27dVV-qi via @LaineStrutton 2 weeks ago
- Postponement of Elections Hurts Democracy in Nigeria wp.me/p27dVV-qi 2 weeks ago
- The best information I read about the $83m Compensation to the Bodo community of Niger Delta: ventures-africa.com/2015/01/5-thin… via @VenturesAfrica 2 weeks ago
- Chart Depticting the Hierarchy of Traditional Rule in the Niger Delta wp.me/p27dVV-pM via @LaineStrutton 1 month ago
- Chiefs and the Provision of Resources wp.me/p27dVV-q5 via @LaineStrutton 1 month ago